TBA–Below is the curricula for the 2014 program. Upcoming details will be posted as soon as they become available.
Join wine and spirits legal experts from around the world for this cutting edge, three-day conference at the University of California, Davis, School of Law to acquire the most up-to-date legal and marketing knowledge about the wine and spirits industry.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to network with professionals from around the globe and enjoy a private tour of a Napa Valley winery and dinner at Merryvale Winery in the Napa Valley.
Improve your understanding of international wine and spirits regulations, and your ability to represent clients and conduct business across borders. Speakers include:
- Theodore Georgopoulos
- Tracy Genesen
- Stephen Stern
- University of California, Davis School of Law
- Robert Mondavi Institute for Wine and Food Science
- UC Davis Extension’s Center for International Education
- Confucius Institute at UC Davis
- Wine & Law Program at the University of Reims (France)
Location University of California, Davis and the Napa Valley, California
Please contact Concha Romero at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (530) 757-8569 if you have any questions.